so sorry for my delayed response to this email, i have been very swamped being a confused and frightened idiot who can’t do basic life tasks like respond to her emails
"In just six hours, the world’s deserts receive more energy from the sun than humankind consumes in a year. (x)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via aumoe)|
Chubbiness - Manmadeiya
instructions, terms, stipulations etc
- paypal only
- payment due upon receipt of initial thumbnail sketches (no further work done until payment is received)
- e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line commission
- alternative commission types can be arranged and are priced on a case by case quote basis
- prices are per character
- client and/or work may be kept anonymous and/or unposted, respectively
Tips are appreciated
one day i want a house and i want those kate beaton illustrations framed in the hallway to baffle and bewilder people selling vacuum cleaners, relatives i don’t like, and my future children
She had curves in all the wrong places. She had a boob sticking out of her kneecap and I’d never seen an ass on the back of someone’s head before
She had legs that went on forever. And ever, and ever. Legs going on into the endless primordial void from which we all came from and to which we shall all return. Her toes touched infinity, her hips perched on the cessation of existence.